Monday, May 4, 2009

It was a "bird watching" weekend!


With all the rain over the weekend I didn't get out much!
But the birds were happy I was home refilling the feeders!

Male and female Baltimore Orioles!



I did manage to get small watercolor painting done but I am not happy with the results. Oh well...try, try again...

I also baked a few loaves of bread this past week and mowed the always growing 2" overnight grass!

I need a new roof and so had a couple of young men come over and take a look and they will be calling me about the bid soon!

I am going on "holiday" on May 22nd and back on June 7th! I am visiting my nephey and his family in Los Carlos, CA; my cousin, Susan, in Sacremento and my son and his family along with long time friends in Denver, CO. Oh, did I say that I will be celebrating the big "60" birthday?! Yikes...can't believe I have been around that many years! I certainly hope everyone is going to spoil me while I am visiting...Ha!

Happy Day!

1 comment:

  1. Bird watching is so much fun. Looks like you have some really pretty ones!

    Love your painting!

    ReplyDelete