Tuesday, August 28, 2012

SOLD! On my way to my new life in IOWA!

If all goes according to plans I will be closing and driving all my belongings to Iowa on Sept. 27, 2012!

Am I excited?  YES YES YES

The home and termite inspections are being done today and I do not expect any surprises...yipeee!

I will be living with my family and friends from my home town that I left when I was 19 years of age.

A complete circle?!

I will then change the name of this blog and maybe keep it up to snuff?

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finding the house that you really want in Iowa. I actually read your previous blog post about selling your house; it took you 3 months to find the buyer of your house. It's quite fast. Anyway, can we see some pictures of your new house? I'd love to see it starting from the roof and the sidings all the way to the flooring. :)

    Lino Kosters

    ReplyDelete